When you can cancel our service
If you have a major problem with our service or a minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
- provided with an unacceptabte level of care and skill
- unfit for the purpose you asked for
- not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date
As suppliers we would give any refunds in the same form as your original payment
Cancelling your service
- Contact the Startup Your Business verbally or in writing to explain the problem. lf we cannot fix the service in a reasonable time, state that you want to cancel the service
- lf relevant, also ask us to compensate you for any damages or losses caused by the problem.
- lf you’ve paid for the service and it has already started or been delivered, negotiate a refund to cover the services that failed and any advance payments.
- Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement.
Cancelling Bundled or Package Services
Startup your Business supplies services together as packages sometimes a problem with one part of the package may occur .If you find one part of the package has been incorrectly done or there are any errors please advise us verbally or in writing to explain the problem If we cannot fix the problem in a reasonable time and if requested we will cancel that part of the package and provide a refund for the specified part. If this section has a detrimental effect on the total package we will provide a total refund of monies paid.